- 2011 - 83/100: This soft, light white picks up a creamy almond note that accents the green melon and light lychee fruit character. Drink now.
- 2009 - 86/100: Freshly cut pineapple and melon notes sit upon a bright frame as nuances of wild herbs and flowers fill the tangy finish. Drink now.
- 2006 - 78/100: Aromas and flavors of canned pear and peach. Off-dry. Slightly cloying. Drink now.
Dietro le Case
- 2009 - 85/100: Focused notes of freshly cut lemon, lime and melon pick up hints of wild herbs on the finish. Drink now.
- 2011 - 89/100: On the earthy side, with solid density to the dark plum and black cherry notes that are woven with hints of bitter almond, garrigue and olive paste on the savory finish. Drink now.
- 2009 - 84/100: Cherry and plum notes flash out this medium-bodied red, with modest tannins and graphite hints filling out the finish. Drink now.
- 2006 - 83/100: Rather raw, steely black currant and floral aromas and flavors. Clean, firm and very fruity, but just slightly overdone. Drink now.
- 2004 - 87/100: Some blackberry and dark chocolate on the nose and palate. Medium-bodied, with fine tannins. Refined finish. Best after 2006.
- 2006 - 85/100: A rustic version, with dried currant, graphite and grilled herb notes framed by assertive tannins on the finish. Drink now.
Coda della Foce
- 2006 - 87/100: An expressive red, displaying ripe layers of blackberry and plum skin that give way to hints of grilled herb, cured olive and toasty oak. Moderate tannins frame the finish. Petit Verdot, Merlot and nero d'Avola. Drink now.
- 2005 - 83/100: Spicy dried fruit, with a hint of vanilla. Raisiny. Medium body. Rustic. Drink now.